|Every Thursday we open the photo studio for free for non-commercial shoots. That's to say that photographers/ small brands/ film makers/ artists/ models can use the space to experiment with lighting, build a portfolio, shoot that personal project you been meaning to get to, document a piece of art you have just exhibited, make your look book. We want to make it affordable for creatives to make those beautiful things they make when they are not being paid to create.
You are more than welcome to bring all your own equipment. If you need to hire equipment for your shoot, we offer ours on thursday with a 50% discount, this discount does not extend to consumables (paper, tape, air-conditioning etc). If you need a photographer, we might be able to help you out;)
Please email us (email@example.com): what you want to shoot, how many people coming, equipment list (this needs to be prepaid), how much space and time you need.
Free Thursdays rules:
• Non commercial shoots only. Commercial shoots can be booked another time during the week.
• Leave the studio in the same state as you arrived at it.
• Take the rubbish out, settle any bills.
• If you cancel last minute or don't show up, you won't be able to use it again on Thursdays.
• Use electricity consciously and power down when not shooting.
Any special requirements please email us, set building/preproduction available: email your design for a quick quote (firstname.lastname@example.org) or we can design one for you.
On booking let us know if you would like a pickup service (220RMB from Jiangsu Rd metro for a 6 seater other locations possible).
Air-conditioning is not included (350/day, 175/half day).